Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cinehollywood

Default Re: Cinehollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Helviocult View Post
    Hello shootgringoshoot , how is the title of vhs on the right "MILAN CALIBRE 9"? I can not read the title.
    The vhs is label cinehollywood?
    hi, that is a dutch vhs on the label evc.....but it has italian audio.

this is the movie
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370051/

other Cinehollywood:

Cannoniere (a salve) giallohunter's Avatar

other Cinehollywood:
    What movie is tape number 2?

Quote Originally Posted by giallohunter View Post
    What movie is tape number 2?
    Giulio Cesare il conquistatore delle Gallie

when everything goes well, I should get wanted johnny texas and La pazienza ha un limite…noi no, both in mind contition ........ also going to cost me something......

Im still looking for 1 cinehollwood to make my western collection complete!

-30 Winchester per el diablo-

can anybody help me out getting a video cinehollywood release of this movie???

* Helviocult *

Do you have a picture were we can see all your cinehollywood tapes?
    can imagen they look stunning lined up next to each other! cinehollywood is such a great label
    Last edited by shootgringoshoot; 30-01-2012 at 15:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I haven't a picture where you can see all my vhs cinehollywood, one picture is not sufficient....
    I have to do more than one photo. "Wanted Jhonni Texas" and "La pazienza ha un limite " have you found in italian language?

I haven't a picture where you can see all my vhs cinehollywood, one picture is not sufficient....
    I have to do more than one photo. "Wanted Jhonni Texas" and "La pazienza ha un limite " have you found in italian language?
    yes I found them with italian language no subtitles, also on ssv/starvideo Carambola and Django spara per primo. All in excelent condition.

I had the chanse to buy the a few years ago from a man in zurich who used to have a video store......he wanted to have 25€ for each video he had (he had 1000ths of old tapes) I didnt had so much money than, so i only bought around 30tapes form him......I didnt go back to him for about a year. than when i went to him again, he sold most of his interesting tapes to an other guy for a far lower price. Now i want to buy 4 tapes from that guy...........and he is asking even more for a tape as vhs-store.it
    he was asking 299€ for johnny texas Im not going to pay that.......still Im going to pay a serious price for the 4 tapes.

Ulan Ude (Buriatya Republic, Siberia, Russia)

i just want to remember that the code for each issue states the market of destination:

-each movie that finishes with "1" is for italian market...es V 4701, V 1961 and so on
    -each movie that finishes with "0" is for english speaking countries.... es V 3020, V 1600 and so on
    -there are other codes for greece, france....can't remember, some finishes with "5"....
    -documentaries always finish with "0" regarleless the destination market

in any case it will be impossible to make a full list of releases...i tried some years ago and posted it on Videoarcheologia but too many codes/numbers are missing
    myasiajnfernal.blogspot.com

Cannoniere (a salve) giallohunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bastardnasum View Post
    i just want to remember that the code for each issue states the market of destination:

-each movie that finishes with "1" is for italian market...es V 4701, V 1961 and so on
    -each movie that finishes with "0" is for english speaking countries.... es V 3020, V 1600 and so on
    -there are other codes for greece, france....can't remember, some finishes with "5"....
    -documentaries always finish with "0" regarleless the destination market

in any case it will be impossible to make a full list of releases...i tried some years ago and posted it on Videoarcheologia but too many codes/numbers are missing
    Seems that the UK pre-cert Cinehollywood releases all end with 0.

Cinehollywood

led me see ....... my cinehollywood collection is a real mix mag of releases from different countries

Dutch: v1560, v120, 140
    German: v1020
    Usa: v2640
    Greek: v1606, v1646, v1706, v1036, v1876, v106, v1016, v1566, v1946, v246, v176, v226, v1086, v1616, v136, v256
    Italian: v231,v3531, v3881, v4231, v1811, v4321, v3551, v4121, v4251, v111
    Swedish: 2018
    Frenche: v1022

are their images of italian collecters that have a complete cinehollywood collection? ...... or what is the biggest known cinehollywood collection?